- 10 am to 5 pm, February to October
- 10am to 4.30 pm, November
- 10am to 4 pm, December
- Weekends only 10 am to 4 pm in January
- Last entry is one hour before closing
- We are closed Christmas Eve to Boxing Day
- Adults £4.80
- Concessions (60s and over): £4.30
- Under 16s: FREE
- Groups of 10 or over: £4.30 each
- Carers: FREE
Annual pass: £9
Friends of the Museum Annual Membership: £10 (includes free entry, annual publication and monthly lectures)
£1 discount on Museum admission fee when purchasing an all day car parking ticket.
Dales Countryside Museum is housed in the old railway station at Hawes, just off the main A684 in Wensleydale.
Dales Countryside Museum is pushchair and wheelchair friendly, with wide aisles, lifts, ramps and a low-level information counter. There are RADAR facility toilets in the car park and fully accessible toilets in the Museum. Access is via a ramp from reception to the ground floor. There are also plenty of items to touch and sound recordings to listen to for visitors with a sensory impairment. Assistance dogs are welcome in the museum.
Please download our full Access Statement for DCM